Sometimes, the smallest things that happen can send you into a spiral of rage, sadness and resulting shame that will ruin the rest of your night. You may think that notion is silly, until you remember that one time you were making tomato soup and then your spoon fell into the pot and you never found it again. You thought you were safe in your own home. You were wrong.
That pain you felt was real. And you’ll feel it again when you see these 19 excruciatingly annoying things.
1. When your soup spoon drowns in the bowl
2. When the water fountain doesn’t give you enough water
3. When duct tape is just TOO STICKY
4. When Capri Sun straws ruin your fun
5. When books refuse to keep their shape
6. When cereal boxes don’t open the right way
7. When brand new clothes have loose threads
8. When Miracle Whip insists on hating you
9. When peeing with privacy is never going to happen
10. When a Reese’s cup loses its chocolate on the wrapper
11. When you think you open a bag, but you actually didn’t
12. When pistachios tease you with just a tiny crack
13. When stickers your’e supposed to remove don’t actually come off
14. When Dole fills its fruit cups WAY too full
15. When your night of guitar playing is ruined
16. When you just can’t turn left yet… even though you have a green light
17. When your earbud’s covering suddenly disappear
18. When a carton’s tab snaps off, but doesn’t open
19. When Pop-Tarts crush the dreams of children and adults alike
If you feel like screaming, you probably should. Or weeping, it’s your call.