Living with roommates can be tough, especially when they don’t pull their own weight.
1. They bring home unwanted guests at all hours.
They don’t even give you a heads-up.
2. They never do the dishes.
“I’ll just let these pile up and have you take care of them.”
3. They always forget their keys…
…and you have to wait up to let them in.
4. They have no boundaries.
“Just checkin’ in, best that I just check in.”
5. They never pay rent…
…and every time the subject comes up, they dodge the question.
6. They’re honestly kind of passive-aggressive.
It cuts to the core of you.
7. Your sleep schedules are never in sync.
Too bad for you.
8. They run through the toilet paper…
…and never replace it.
9. They’re unbelievably lazy.
It’s on a whole new level.
10. They never ask before they borrow your stuff.
“Oh, I thought you wouldn’t mind!”
11. You just give and give, and they just take and take.
It’d be nice to have a little back-and-forth.
12. They can’t even cook for themselves!
As usual, you’re left picking up the slack.