So here are 14 pictures of famous actors with their stunt doubles on set of various films and TV shows:
1) Chandler Riggs (left) who plays Carl on AMC’s The Walking Dead sits with his stunt double, Emily Brobst, a 29-year-old woman.
2) Cameron Diaz (right) and her stunt double during the shooting of the film Knight and Day on Dec. 9, 2009 in Seville, Spain.
3) Tom Cruise (left) with his stunt double on the set of Knight and Day.
4) Shia LaBeouf (right) sits on larger than life rubble in Chicago, IL on July 31, 2010 with his stunt double for Transformers 3.
5) Dwayne Johnson (left) and his stuntman sighting on the set of Pain & Gain on April 14, 2012 in Miami.
6) Christian Slater (right) with his stunt double, Marc Shaffer, on the set of ABC’s The Forgotten.
7) Taylor Lautner (left) with his stunt double on the set of Tracers on June 24, 2013 in New York City.
8) Anthony Molinari, stunt double for Mark Ruffalo (right), filming on location for Now You See Me on March 22, 2012 in New York City.
9) Daniel Craig (left) playing James Bond watches intently as his stunt double went through a fight scene on location in Panama City, Panama during filming of Quantum of Solace.
10) Actor Andrew Garfield (right) rehearses a scene with his stunt double at the The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie set in Madison Square Park on June 22, 2013 in New York City.
11) Julie Newmar (left) with her stunt double on the set of the Batman TV series on March 3, 1966.
12) Actress Abbie Cornish (left) took to the ice with her stunt double in New York City, New York on March 31, 2010 to film her newest movie Limitless.
13) James Bond actor Sean Connery (right) holding his stunt double, Alf Joint, in a headlock during the filming of Goldfinger.
14) Actress Jennifer Garner (right) and her stunt double Shanna Duggins attend the after party for the 3rd Annual Taurus World Stunt Awards at Paramount Studios June 1, 2003 in Hollywood, CA.
Crazy how similar Mark Ruffalo’s stunt double looks to him. It could almost be his twin.