1. Hotel Edelweiss, Switzerland: From this amazing sun deck you’ll get perfect snapshots of the Alps.
2. Piz Gloria, Switzerland: Obviously the Alps are even better here. For bonus points, it’s also where a James Bond movie was filmed in 1969.
3. Le Jules Verne, France: Situated at the top of the Eiffel Tower, you can’t beat this view of Paris.
4. Dasheene, St Lucia: Sitting on an old cocoa plantation, there are few better views of a Caribbean sunset.
5. Sunset da Mona Lisa, Mexico: You’ll find this at the tip of the bay of Cabo San Lucus, where you’ll also find great views of the Pacific Ocean.
6. Sierra Mar, California: Views of the Pacific Ocean are greatly enhanced when sitting on the top of a cliff.
7. Ristorante Grotta Palazzese, Italy: You won’t find a more unique dining experience than this restaurant dug into a cliff side.
8. Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, Maldives: Well, maybe this is more unique.
9. The Hanging Restaurant, China: This dining venue is attached to the side of a cliff in the Hubei Province. There’s even a bungee jumping platform nearby if you are feeling adventurous.
10. Two Oceans, South Africa: As the name suggests, this restaurant can be found where the Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet.
11. The River Cafe, New York: Finding this restaurant under the Brooklyn Bridge may be hard, but seeing the Statute of Liberty and Manhattan skyline from there won’t be.
12. Strofi, Greece: Seated at the edge of the Acropolis, you’ll struggle to find a better view of the Parthenon.
13. Soneva Kiri, Thailand: Ready to eat in a canopy overlooking the Gulf of Thailand? We thought so…
14. Felix, Hong Kong: Search on the 28th floor of the Peninsula Hotel and you’ll find this restaurant with its perfect view of the Hong Kong skyline.
15. Klein’s Camp, Tanzania: Overlooking the Serengeti National Park and the Masai Mara National Reserve, you’ll find this restaurant at the edge of the Kuka Hills.
16. Casa Palopo, Guatemala: Situated along the shores of Lake Atitlan, surrounded by volcanos, this restaurant takes exotic dining to another level.
17. Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, Peru: The closest hotel to Machu Picchu offers an incredible view of the Urubamba River Valley.
18. Palazzo Avino, Italy: Found on the Amalfi coast, this hotel offers a picturesque view of the Mediterranean.
19. Vertigo, Thailand: You’ll find this restaurant 65 floors up at the Banyan Tree Hotel in downtown Bangkok.
20. Tapasake, Maldives: A perfect view with sushi shipped directly from Tokyo. Yum.
21. Kupu Kupu Barong Villas, Indonesia: This Southeast Asian-French fusion restaurant allows for some spectacular views of the Aunug River and forest.
22. The Rock Restaurant, Tanzania: The name says it all.
23. Skyline Restaurant, New Zealand: Found at the top of Bob’s peak overlooking Queenstown, you’ll be treated to perfect views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains.
24. Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, Tanzania: Eating dinner 8,000 feet up on the rim of the largest unbroken caldera in the world while looking at Ngorongoro Crater is hard to beat.
25. Waterfalls Restaurant, Philippines: Be prepared to get wet. You’ll actually be sitting in a few inches of water while you eat here.
So, ready to pack your bags? Share with others below so you can dream about dining in far off places together. You’ll need someone with you to take the photos after all. (vialist25)