Traveling all over the world has many perks. Not only will you get to experience cultures unlike your own, but you’ll get to experience lots of amazing hotel rooms. Take a look at this collection of incredible rooms. They might be the best hotel accommodations that the world has to offer.
Their designs, furniture and feel are incredible. To be honest with you, these digs make my bedroom look like a closet with a mattress on the floor. Check them out!
1. Panic Room – Au Vieux Panier (Marseille, France)
2. The Mine Suite – Sala Silvermine Hotel (Vdstmanland County, Sweden)
3. The Nautilus Suite – Poseidon Undersea Resort (Poseidon Mystery Island, Fiji)
4. Rock Bottom – Madonna Inn (San Luis Obispo, California)
5. The Gilded Lounge Suite – a Maison des Champs Elysees (Paris, France)
6. Vous – Madonna Inn (San Luis Obispo, California)
7. Glass Igloo – Kakslauttanen Igloo Village (Lapland, Finland)
8. The Kiboko Star Bed – Loisaba Wilderness (Laikipa, Kenya)
9. Ice Suite – Hôtel de Glace (Québec, Canada)
10. Panorama Suite – The Alpina Gstaad (Gstaad, Switzerland)
11. Nostalgie – V8 Hotel (Stuttgart, Germany)
12. Temple of the Blue Moon – TreeHouse Point (Fall City, Washington)
13. The Sultan’s Suite – Çirağan Palace Kempinski (Istanbul, Turkey)
14. Villa La Cupola Suite – Westin Excelsior (Rome, Italy)
15. Presidential Suite – Hotel Cala di Volpe (Sardinia, Italy)
16. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa – Palms Resort (Las Vegas, Nevada)
17. Ty Warner Penthouse Suite – Four Seasons Hotel (New York, New York)
18. The James Bond Suite – Hotel Seven (Paris, France)
19. Sol 2 – Playa Escondida (Riviera Nayarit, Mexico)
20. Junior Penthouse – The Maritime Hotel (New York, New York)
These hotel rooms may be absolutely epic, but I need to ask a few tough questions: Do these hotels offer a continental breakfast? What about HBO? Do they have that? Cinemax? Showtime? Starz?
Will there be towels folded into animal shapes?
Even if they don’t have other features, these rooms are worth showing others. Share this post using the button below.