There's a whole planet full of snugglers, but only one breed can be the best.
1. They're gifted at group arrangements and blanket-incorporation.
2. Where you see a baby, they see someone new to love.
3. They're exceptional at spooning.
4. When cuddled with a kitten, they reach inconceivable levels of adorableness.
5. Even at a young age, they're inter-species ambassadors.
6. They're social.
7. They're fantastic babysitters.
8. They're great at wrestling, as long as that wrestling is non-violent.
9. They're stackable.
10. They're persistent.
11. They're confident in their requirements for total comfort.
12. They're babies' number-one fans.
13. They're more than happy to provide a pillow for a cute sleepy kitten.
14. They're willing to let their faces be used as a jungle gym if necessary.
15. They keep an eye open to make sure their snuggle buddy is safe.
16. They're willing to nap in a bed...
17. ...Or even on the floor.
18. They're so good at cuddling they unintentionally make the same face as their pal.
19. A foot to the face doesn't faze them (provided it's cute enough).
20. They'll give you a look that melts your heart.
21. And they're willing to go the distance for the perfect snuggle.