They may be big, but that doesn't mean they don't want to snuggle
1. Even though they grow up quickly, Great Danes are absolutely adorable puppies.
2. Their size may be intimidating, but they're rarely aggressive and love to run around and play.
3. As much as you love him, you do wish he would watch where he's swinging that tail. When he gets excited the tail goes wild.
4. They're great with families that have kids and will even tolerate the most elaborate matching Halloween costumes.
5. Since Great Danes grow so quickly, they often look very clumsy when running around because they haven't quite figured out how to control those long legs.
6. They're actually quite sensitive dogs and need to have lots of quality time with their humans.
7. But it's easy to hang out with a dog that looks this cool all the time.
8. You love him unconditionally, but you could do without the farting, though.
9. Great Danes fall asleep in the most hilarious positions all the time.
10. Seriously, ALL THE TIME.
11. Great Danes get anxious if you yell at them, so you have to be creative with your discipline techniques.
12. Since they don't require lots of exercise, they do great in smaller spaces like apartments or even car rides.
13. Even though Great Danes are one of the biggest breeds, that doesn't mean they don't love to cuddle.