Let's face it: moms are awesome. So awesome, in fact, that Mother's Day is the one holiday when things should go completely right. When that doesn't happen, however, things can get pretty funny.
1. This might be a good time to be a little less honest.
2. Oh, no. No no no.
3. I'd rather not.
4. New chores for Mom? How thoughtful!
5. She can groom her own, thanks.
6. World's saddest card category. Conveniently located next to the "Cry For Help" cards.
7. Oh dear God, not the vibrator. Noo.
8. That's true, actually.
9. Well that's a little... blunt.
10. 650 years old? That's a bit harsh!
11. For a special home-cooked meal.
12. Hm, well, there's a good chance Mom is female, so I guess that makes sense...
13. You might want to rethink those plans.
14. On second thought, that might not be the most appropriate gift.
15. The gift that keeps on giving!
16. Y'know, I think I might just choose to forget this.
17. We're talking the dessert, right? Please?
18. I'd prefer she find her own.
19. Maybe she really likes the wings.
20. If it's the thought that counts, this card doesn't count at all.
21. Special, indeed. Treat her to some more chores to do!
22. This was so close to being a nice gesture.
23. I'd suggest getting her a more flattering gift... y'know, one that doesn't suggest she's fat.
24. Dare to love? More like dare to buy a card before last minute so that there are Mother's Day ones left.
25. Isn't that what Mother's Day is all about?
26. Let's just assume both the condoms AND the yeast infection cream are a bad idea.
27. Gotta hand it to him... at least he's honest.