The world is full of natural wonders; there are so many that it’s hard to just exactly what to see. That’s why we think it’s more important to identify what experiences you want to have before you leave this world. There is more than one way to skin a cat (we’re guessing there is at least four) and there is more than one way to get these experiences.
So check out the 6 experiences you need to have before you die, write them down and get going:
1. See an alien world you didn’t know existed. This is the Cave of the Crystals in Naica, Mexico, where the crystals dwarf the human explorers.
2. Walk through breathtaking beauty. These are the Ramona Falls is a cascading waterfall located in Mount Hood, Oregon.
3. Get lost in a natural wonder. The cave formation seen here is the Antelope Canyon is located in Navajo land near Page, Arizona.
4. Find heaven on earth. There are places of beauty like the Keyhole arch at Pfeiffer Beach in California where it seems heaven is on earth.
5. Don’t know whether this world is up or down. The Salar du Ayuni in Bolivia is the world’s largest salt flat, completely reflective and mesmerizing.
6. Finally find peace in this world. The agano Bamboo Forest found in Arashiyama, Japan is the perfect place to do just that.
Share these to your friends